Inclusion: Strategy & Metrics
MindTribes treats inclusion like any other business metric and influences clients to align their business strategy and people performance metrics to improve on Inclusion.
We view Inclusion intersectionally, with a specialty focus on anti-racism & cultural diversity, because of our niche capability in this area and the longstanding inequity that exists locally and globally.
MindTribes works top down, bottom up and across the organisation to mobilise change.
Assess your board, C-suite & council effectiveness with Inclusion
Boards, C-Suite & D&I Councils
MindTribes works with Boards, the C-Suite and D&I Councils, wherever they are on the D&I Maturity Curve, to reset and reframe their diversity agenda’s to be broader than just gender through:
- Intersectional data analysis of their employee demographic (both quantitative & qualitative).
- Tailored advisory, governance (both tools and processes) and professional development for executives.
- Strategy alignment (Inclusion roadmap with the Business Strategy) and guidance on metrics.
- Communication and socialisation of change across the organisation.
Learn about our ERG Group Effectiveness Model
Employee Resource Groups
MindTribes supports companies to mobilise their ERG groups for change by
- Assessing the effectiveness of the ERG groups
- Re-positioning ERG groups within the strategic Inclusion Roadmap as key stakeholders
- Professionally developing ERG group members to create influence and advocacy.
Your Leaders & Partners likely waste 20-30% of time per week
MindTribes supports clients to create inclusive partner relationships especially when the partner’s extended team is located virtually across geographies. We improve partner performance and our client leader’s capability by:
- Auditing the partnership and assessing the impact in lost productivity when exclusion behaviours exist.
- Exposing the opportunities for increased inclusion and supporting leaders to act in those scenarios
- Tracking improvements of applied inclusive behaviours in leader-partner scopes of work.
What is the individual & business cost of not including your people & partners?
Approach, Tools & Methodology
We work differently and create a unique experience for our clients through:
- Co-Creation & Tailoring
- Behavioural Cognitive Modelling
- Self Leadership + Self & Other Psychology
- Agile & Active Learning
- Accountability Auditing
- Continuous Evaluation Frameworks
We work with our clients closely to co-create their inclusion roadmaps so the D&I plan is embedded and sustained.
We apply behavioural cognitive models to the way we design for change and run capability sessions, so people learn to change and act.
We apply self-leadership theory and self-other psychology to tap into people’s internal agency. This way, everyone contributes to the change journey and feels responsible and accountable.
We work with active and agile learning via problem solving with behavioural scenarios which lead to faster application to the workplace.
We audit the impact every 3 months to ensure change is realised and there is an individual and business impact.
We build in evaluation frameworks across all our processes so we are always steering our clients journey towards an end outcome.